JohnLimesonJohnLimeson

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Giant Alien Spider Giant Alien Spider

Ok, I guess.

Not bad, your spelling is atrocious though.
The Superman was quite nice yes, pity he didn't do anything besides stand there.

titan210 responds:

i wouldn't say atrocious :(

Fast Shooter Fast Shooter

Unplayable

Well ok, I admit, it is 'playable' it's just broken. I really wish the bullets would travel far enough to actually hit something.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Good fun

I don't really understand why people are bitching about the difficulty. I think the maximum number of times I died on one screen was about 6. Honestly I'm not bragging, generally I suck at these platform / 'jumping' type games, I just didn't find this one to be too difficult.

The graphics are nice as is the music, the controls felt smooth, and there's a pretty decent replay factor. Overall I think it's a great little game.

Meeblings 2 Meeblings 2

A bit of fun

This game was fun to play for a little while. The sound effects annoyed the crap out of me and I was glad there's a button to turn them off. I never experienced any major glitches, which is always nice, I just found it a little tedious and unrewarding.

On a side note, for those wondering what the hell to do on level 8: If you click on the chameebling and hold down the mouse button it will cycle through all of its potential forms.

New Moon Forboding New Moon Forboding

Very nice.

A nice little song. Could do with some stronger percussion elements to drive it along a bit. Otherwise, good job.

Mvrk responds:

Thanks for the tip. I'm pleased with the song, but I realize that it is my first, and I'll probably release a remaster when I get used to this. I'll remember what you said for then.

Death by bear (w/vox) Death by bear (w/vox)

Good times...

Sure it's not hugely original but who cares? Death By Bear is such a great song title! I really like this song.

Riot Riot Riot Riot

Nice job.

Not bad at all. Not really my style, and a little repetitive, but competently put together. I found the synth-lead lines started to get a bit aggravating after a while, but the melodies were pretty tasty.

Overall, you deserve a higher score than you've got, hopefully this bumps you up a little.

LightKeeper responds:

Hey. Thanks for the the review. I think this review will be helpful in telling me what I need to improve on and what's pretty good already. I'll be sure to change future songs up more.